Saturday 23 January 2016

Time Capsule


Time Capsule is a box o container that store object that represent current culture or with memories. A time capsule is being created that will include items contributed by young people from all over the world. This time capsule will only be opened in the year 2120. Each country can contribute only 10 items to this global time capsule project

As a Malaysian, I have the opportunity to propose contributing 1 item to this time capsule. I will be informed via email if my items is selected. And if I am still alive in 2120, I will be invited to the time capsule opening event.


The item that I choose to contribute is a bamboo fan.




I choose bamboo fan to contribute to the global time capsule project is because I feel that bamboo art craft is 1 of the Malaysia cultural. There have a lot of bamboo products that are handmade in Malaysia.






There also have people selling bamboo products in shop or beside the road.  
 






The reason for me to choose bamboo fan among these bamboo products is because bamboo fan is being use when people barbecue satay. Satay is 1 oour country signature food. It is a dish of marinated, bite-size pieces of meat, skewered, barbecued, and usually served with a pent-flavored dipping sauce.






The bamboo fan that keep in the time capsule will remind the people in year 2120 that remember the bamboo cultural in Malaysia and also the signature food - Satay.

Besides, in year 2120 with the high technology, people will forget what is a fan that can bring cool without electricity and just using with hand. Bamboo fan will let the future generation know how it's function. These are all the reason that I choose bamboo fan as the item to contribute in the global time capsule.    

No comments:

Post a Comment